The City Center Newport Association, Inc. is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) corporation comprised of retail merchants, service providers, professionals, property owners, artists and others interested in promoting the aesthetic and cultural development of City Center Newport Oregon.
Our mission includes the promotion and preservation of City Center Newport as an Art Deco Heritage Area.
We offer education, assistance and guidance to area business and property owners on preserving or upgrading their structure to be sensitive to the art deco heritage of the district.
We also endeavor to increase public awareness about the Art Deco era, to promote the art, music, architecture, fashion, film, transportation and history of Art Deco popular culture.
We serve as a strong, collective voice for City Center on ordinances, city policies, member issues and economic development to keep City Center vital and profitable.
Benefits of INDIVIDUAL Membership(Individual/Family)
- You will be included in the association's member emailing list for informative updates detailing association activities and highlighting businesses in the Deco District.
- You will have access to all City Center Newport Association meetings and committees.
Most importantly, you'll know that you belong to a group of individuals, companies and organisations that is helping to promote and preserve the City Center Newport Deco District in a tangible and very effective way!
Benefits of ASSOCIATE Membership(Outside District Business/Organization)
- You will be entitled to 10% discount on all materials & events CCNA produces on the Deco District.
- Opportunity for leadership in the City Center Deco District's future.
Benefits of BUSINESS Membership(District based Business/Organization)
In addition to all the Associate Member benefits described above, you receive:
- A neighborhood business watch program to improve safety and security in the City Center.
- Connection to a block captain network providing a closely linked, well-informed City Center.
- Group membership in the Greater Newport Chamber of Commerce.
- A public relations effort that creates interest and excitement in the City Center Deco District.
- Promotional events professionally planned for success and customer traffic.
- Monthly Membership meetings hosting informative speakers on current issues.
- Business advocacy services, leads and relocation assistance.
- Publicity about your business via marketing to area trade conferences and tourists.
- Access to a network of outstanding local leaders devoted to City Center improvement.
- Access to CCNA's membership list for your own business promotional efforts.
- A retail recruitment team, which seeks and assists businesses in locating to the Deco District.
The City Center Newport Assn. is registered with the Oregon Cultural Trust as a cultural non profit organization.
You can help support CCNA's mission of revitalizing Newport's unique Art Deco heritage by becoming a member today.